Paper Buttercup is a beautiful design collection
for customised or bespoke stationery and paper accessories
to help you create your perfect handmade wedding…
(and a unique party!)*
Its fresh approach allows you to handpick the details to create your dream stationery for your day. After all, your wedding day is all about the two of you –capturing your personal tastes, personality and your story.
Each beautiful design is tailored to your theme and colour scheme,
giving you a customised design and style handpicked and crafted by you*
to work within within your budget.
* have fun and make more memories to cherish with the do-it-yourself option – read on to find out more!
It is in the detail and the experience…
Why handpick Paper Buttercup?
To create a unique, memorable experience that’s fun, inspirational and most importantly; all about the two of you, to reflect your story and the start of your adventure together.
The aim is for you both to enjoy every moment: the lead up, the big day itself, as well as beyond by creating a day that’s unique to you, that everyone will cherish and remember. It’s the little details and the involvement of loved ones that makes it even more special and personal.
- each element is handpicked by you
- organised & stress free
- complete co-ordinated style
- tailored to your day and budget
- options for all budgets
- get more for your money
- no minimum order quantity
- personal, unique stationery
- your day, your story
Crafted by you?
- save money
- unique, fun experience
- quality time with loved ones
- great sense of accomplishment
- impress your guests
…this is achieved by bringing you professional and beautiful design & print:
- customised, styled and handpicked by you (from the design, wording, through to the finishing touches)
- helping you be the most organised bride & groom-to-be with a complete co-ordinated style for your day ready to send out (before, on and after the day)
- tailored to your day and budget
- to create your own wedding stationery, personal and unique to you
- beautiful hand finishing and craftsmanship takes dedicated time (which all adds to the cost if buying finished stationery ready to send out) BUT by handcrafting your stationery yourself, together with your fiancé, friends or family you are not only saving yourself money you are also creating really personal stationery, as well as a unique, fun experience shared with loved ones, (the act of making and creating is proven to be beneficial to your wellbeing too!**) so it is a big win-win all round!
- great sense of accomplishment – your wedding stationery acts as the premiere to your BIG day, giving a little preview of what your guests can expect (and the experience you are planning)
- impress your guests – we’ve heard so many amazing and lovely comments back from wedding guests about how beautiful and unique the invitations are, and how they capture the personality and style of the Bride & Groom
**”Art is based on feeling…can raise the spirits and strengthen the soul, it can help us make sense of our surroundings and…it can fundamentally affect and change and individual. It is precisely this quality that gives art its intrinsic benefit and its power to make a positive impact on people’s wellbeing” Rt Hon Margret Hodge, Minister for Culture & Tourism
The invitations are absolutely amazing, really beautiful and so unique!
So beautiful and truly unique!
We both wanted to say that [our wedding stationery] is lovely. We really like it. Thanks for doing such a great job.
The invitation is beautiful, we both really like the style.
The invitations are beautiful – I’ve never seen anything like them before. I especially love the personalised tag tied round the stationery.
Thank you so much – the invitations are lovely and informative.
Inkshed Design did a brilliant job on our wedding stationery. Becks listened to what we wanted and worked with us throughout the whole process. The end result was fabulous and we really loved the final design.
We asked inkshed for help designing our wedding stationery and are over the moon with the results, the feedback we’ve had from all of our guests has been lovely too. Great service & fantastic quality. Many thanks!
Handpick to create stunning results within your budget
There are lots of options available to create your wedding stationery within your budget, especially if you would love to handcraft your very own designer stationery (this is the most budget friendly option and creates such a personal, unique and fun experience shared with loved ones!).
From inspiration to consultations, creating tailored design collections to one-of-a-kind bespoke design solutions for your wedding stationery, created by you OR for you – there is something unique for your handmade wedding…
Ideas & Inspiration
Need inspiration? Lost for choice? Start with just the two of you and your chosen wedding date:
‘Fall in love with the season’
Beautiful seasonal mood boards, designed to give you a starting point…bringing you a mix of something old, something new, borrowing from traditions, inspiring creative, fun ideas to make your day unique to you…
(…your handy ‘little black book’)
Struggling with ideas for your day OR need help to pull your ideas together?
‘One-to-one personal design ideas consultation’
- professional designer input and insight to connect your ideas
- personal access to a bespoke Secret Pinterest Board or concept moodboard giving you design direction and inspiration for your day…
A personal mood board to reflect your personality and help create a cohesive look, style and design direction… Consultations are held online via email, so that it can fit around your busy schedule and I can share with you lovely visuals and ideas for your day…
Paper Buttercup Design Collection
Looking to create a handmade wedding? Tailored to your theme and colour scheme, giving you a customised design and style handpicked and crafted by you
The Complete Collection:
- save the date OR details of your day
- wedding invitation
- RSVP card
- order of service cover OR menu Cover
- place name tags
- gift tags
- thank you card
Each design collection arrives on a flat printed sheet (with your handpicked stationery items beautifully laid out) allowing you to order as many sheets as you need per invitation, crafted by you…
(we can tailor the layout to your required items of stationery – simply fill in the order enquiry form, for your FREE, no obligation estimate and we will take it from there).
Looking for ready finished stationery? Order your stationery design collection trimmed, hand finished and delivered with your beautiful stationery ready to send out.
Hand finished stationery – ready to send out
Your stationery collection handcrafted for you along with your handpicked co-ordinated embellishments to reflect the style of your day…
– beautiful ribbon, twine, sparkling gems or pearls…adding the perfect finishing touches
Bespoke Illustrated Stationery Collection
Looking for a completely one-of-a-kind stationery for your day? This one is for you!
‘Bespoke Stationery Collection’
Handpick your chosen stationery items with a completely bespoke illustrated design and layout created uniquely for you.
You will receive initial sketch ideas for approval which will then be hand drawn and carefully digitally created to design your exquisite, one-of-kind stationery collection. Let’s chat through your theme.
Welcome and direct your guests with beautiful, co-ordinating table stationery for your day…
- seating plan
- folded name tags
- table numbers / names
- favour stickers
Select the items you need and confirm the quantities once you have all your R.S.V.P’s returned – your co-ordinated stationery will be designed and handcrafted ready to lay out in their place settings…