Providing striking colours and enchanting settings for your special day (as well as stunning natural confetti and great photo opportunities!)
Capture the essence of this beautiful season:
- using clean, pressed fallen leaves to create garlands / wreaths / place settings / centre pieces / a leaf carpet down the aisle
- hedgerow and orchard finds to create warming drinks, refreshments and desserts
- autumn root vegetables and fruits (there are so many ways you can incorporate squashes and pumpkins into your celebrations from candle holders, vases, lanterns, decor, place settings, seasonal dishes and more!)
Add a gorgeous rustic charm to your day by incorporating wooden log centre pieces or cake stands, beautiful kraft stationery to set the style for your day, soft brown hemp twine tied around bouquets and posies.
Accent colours for this season (you are spoilt for choice!) – pumpkin spice orange / aubergine / blackberries / auburn red / sunflower golden yellow / olive green / apple blush / eucalyptus blue / metallic bronze / gold…
Seasonal flavours (great ideas for favours / food & drink) – toffee apple / candy floss / pumpkin / apple cider / popcorn / rosemary / marshmallows / BBQ / wood-fired pizza!
No matter the season you can still embrace the great outdoors or bring it inside with you… (it’s always a good idea to have a Plan B for some shelter from the elements and the cold: umbrellas, wellies, basket of blankets, marquee, fire pit, rustic barn, or country pub…)
– SUNFLOWER BOUQUET / PUMPKIN DESIGNS – COURTESY OF BELLE FLORES DESIGN | FLORAL CROWN PHOTOS BY GODLEY PHOTOGRAPHIC – COURTESY OF BELLE FLORES DESIGN
– AUTUMN POSY / BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET / PUMPKIN PEDESTAL – COURTESY OF FLORA BELLE FLOWERS
LOCATION / VENUE – AUTUMN WALK – NATIONAL TRUST, KINGSTON LACY ESTATE NR BADBURY RINGS, WIMBORNE