A magical time of year for the celebration of your love!
It’s a season of contrasts – hard frost with cosy, warm fabrics / stark twigs with soft snow / rich colours and flavours with cold wintery colours and iced drinks.
Bring in the warmth by:
- incorporating your favourite Christmas decorations, fairy lights and colour themed trees
- borrowing from traditions of old – dried citrus fruits, herbs, fircones to create baubles / wreaths / centre pieces
- cranberries, holly, candy canes, sugar plums, pear, apple, spices
- hurricane lanterns, log fires, blankets, capes, shrugs
Create a winter wonderland with:
- sugar frosted fruits and sprigs of rosemary adorning your wedding cake, desserts, drinks…
- add a touch of sparkle to your stationery with organza ribbon, gems, pearls and metallic or pearlescent envelopes
- fir, rosemary, ivy, mistletoe
- silver, white, grey, ice blue, mint green, coconut ice, marshmallow
- trees, twigs, branches, icicles, horse and carriage (or sleigh!)…
LOCATION / VENUE
– STONE WORK AT HIGHCLIFFE CASTLE | CHRISTMAS AT NATIONAL TRUST’S KINGSTON LACY, WIMBORNE