BUTTERCUP: a beautiful wildflower that magically captures
and reflects the sunlight. Your wedding stationery
is a reflection of your day and your story…
…let’s start designing your day
In need of some inspiration?
I love all things wedding and throughly enjoyed planning our own – the best place to start is with your season…
1. Handpick to reflect your day
- choose your favourite design collection or one bespoke to you
- fill in the order enquiry form or drop me an email to say hello
- I’ll email you an estimate based on your initial selections
- once your design deposit has been paid, we’ll schedule in time to discuss your theme, ideas, design selection, wording, time frames and options…online and via email so that it can fit around your current schedule (and all the fun and additional multi-tasking that comes with organising your perfect handmade wedding).
2. Design approval
- digital jpg proof of your stationery collection sent via email for your approval
- order quantity confirmation
3. Final quote
- tailored to your selections and final order quantities
- print preparation and orders placed
4. Paper package delivered
- Crafted by you you will receive your stationery collection individually hand cut with their envelopes and any ‘extras’ ordered, ready for you to add your personal finishing touches if desired
- Handcrafted for you: your stationery collection will arrive beautifully finished (with all the trimmings if ordered), ready to send out
5. ‘Build me up’ – crafted by you
- If you are hand finishing your stationery: throw a pre-party for your big day, assign a task to each person and see your gorgeous stationery assemble in front of you, ready to reflect your story to your guests and to add those co-ordinated finishing touches to your day that are uniquely you- your handmade wedding!
Not a problem – simply fill in the order enquiry form and click on submit. You’ll receive a FREE, no obligation written estimate tailored to your initial selections within 2 working days, to your email provided (please double check your junk folder just in case it should end up there).
That’s perfectly ok too – we will review details and quantities together later on and once confirmed you’ll receive an updated final quote for the print and envelopes, tailored to your selections.
Absolutely – why not change the wording for extra thank you notes, evening invitation or itinerary cards for your day…
Yes – each item of stationery can be ordered separately. Please email me with your requirements and I’ll prepare a design proposal tailored to you.
Yes – we can set up two versions of your stationery collection one to include the wedding invitation and one to include the evening reception invitation (at no extra design cost). Please add your request along with your evening reception details to the ‘other notes’ section on your order form.
Absolutely – each design will be customised and tailored to your day. If you have a particular colour in mind please send me a swatch of fabric / photo to co-ordinate your stationery with. PLEASE NOTE that due to the nature of printing and differences between onscreen representation and the physical print, colours may vary slightly from those depicted. If you are looking for a specific colour I recommend requesting a print proof as part of your order.
I’ve got your back – the collections have been designed entirely with you in mind, to give you professional wedding stationery, a beautiful co-ordinated style for your day AND the great sense of accomplishment – you made this! Your stationery collection will arrive with each item individually hand cut out. Then it’s your chance to shine with adding the finishing touches to your stationery (that’s already unique to you). You can do as much to them or as little as you like… (embellish with ribbon, lace, twine, add gemstones or pearls etc… I can help you source these – just ask)
Yes – for an additional cost you can order your collection trimmed and hand finished.
The design process will work the same way delivering your beautiful stationery ready to send out.
Yes – You can confirm / amend your order quantity at design approval stage. We can also order another print run if you find that you need more. However I would recommend where possible to add a few extra to your initial order, as having all your stationery printed on the same print run ensures colour consistency and is more cost effective.
Yes – there is no minimum order quantity as each wedding is unique.
Small orders will work out slightly more expensive per item, due to the initial print set-up cost, whereas a longer print run by nature will disperse this cost more. However, the more different items of stationery you need, that can be printed at the same time, will help you to make the most from each print run.
Yes – you can have each invitation and tag personalised with your guests name individually printed.
This option will work out slightly more expensive as each sheet will need to be set up as separate files and as individual print plates. Let me know your preferences (please add to ‘Notes’ section on your order enquiry form) and I’ll prepare a quote tailored to your needs and we can discuss options from there.