Inspire – Design – Style
Head-over-heels in love with Spring
Written by Becks | Feb 2018
Fresh and bright, or soft and chic colour schemes. An abundance of flowers. Bright clear days. Sunshine and showers (remember those brollies & wellington boots as a just in case). The natural beauty that Spring time brings, captivates our choices for colour, style, fragrance and inspiration – leaving us head-over-heels in love with it all!
You can style your perfect wedding day your way
Florals play a big part in a Spring Wedding – and you can be seasonally savvy with the natural backdrops this gorgeous season provides. (Lots of perfect photo opportunities!)
How to incorporate beautiful petals into you entire day:
- a beautiful illustrated design created just for you to use across all your stationery
- gather armfuls of loosely tied meadow flowers to create your bouquet for a relaxed feel or pick beautiful statement flowers like peony blooms
- create dainty floral crowns and hair pieces, from real flowers (or delicate and enchanting paper ones as a lasting keepsake)
- line either side of the aisle, whether inside or out, with a scattering of petals (or follow your flower girls as they scatter the petals during your entrance)
- decorate tables with pretty posies in water in glass jam jars or bottles
- natural confetti – dried or pressed petals that colour co-ordinate perfectly with your colour scheme
- sugar frosted flowers to adorn your wedding cake
- create personal favour gifts with packets of flower seeds ready to grow and enjoy
…beautiful design to tell your story.
© 2018 inkshed design studio. All rights reserved.