Inspire – Design – Style
A touch of metallic – embellishments
Written by Becks | August 2018
Working with the finest metallic thread, exquisite ribbon and sparkling gem stones you can add a gorgeous touch of metallic to your invitations, orders of ceremony, and gift tags. This finish adds a real touch of charm.
- Co-ordinate your colour scheme with your chosen metallic finish; whether cool silver, rose gold, antique gold or fiery bronze. You can truly add your own style.
- Create a paper package; simply parcel tie your invitation set together, keeping it neatly in a welcoming package that your guest will love untying to discover all the details inside.
- Stitch your orders of ceremony together with thread or thin ribbon. It’s a simple, elegant finish that can beautifully tie your colour scheme together.
- Thread ribbon or twine through personalised gift tags and attach to favours or boutonnières.
- Continue the detail into your table decor and stationery. Why not tie your napkins and cutlery together for each place setting, adorn with a flower or herb of your choice and personalised name tag?
- Add gem stones to highlight details of your stationery design. For instance in the centre of flowers; the start and end points of a border; within the typography design itself. In the photo here we’ve used it in the centre of the ampersand for the perfect finishing touch.
How would your ideal, perfect stationery look and feel? Start a conversation today.
© 2018 inkshed design studio. All rights reserved.